Like so many family run and self employed businesses in Ireland the Covid Pandemic has forced them to close their doors for long lengths of time and sadly for some their doors will close for good.
I am doing my very best to keep the Why Weight Ireland doors OPEN and operating as much as I am allowed. Hopefully the full schedule of classes will be allowed soon but for now it is still only pods and reduced classes.
So many of you have treated me so kindly over the pandemic period by donating as little or as much as they could and you wouldn’t believe how much it has meant to me.
Thank you so much. x
Once we are back to normal running I’ll organise a big fun workout party for everyone 😉
Why Weight Ireland is a leading weight loss & fitness business that has helped change the dieting minds of thousands of people in Ireland. Through the use of tracking your food, personal support and expert fitness plans, Hannah Nolan, owner of Why Weight Ireland has revolutionised the way you think about your weight. Why Weight Ireland & Why Weight Studios offer people the full opportunity to reach their own potential with regards their fitness and weight loss.
What does Why Weight Ireland offer?
- Motivational speaking
- Corporate wellness events
- Media events including TV & Radio
- Columnist for magazines & newspapers
- Custom fitness plans for corporate & community races
Why Weight Ireland Studio offers:
- Personal fitness training
- Various fitness classes including aerobics, core, dance classes
- Adult & children fitness and dance classes
- Local & surrounding areas after school fitness and nutrition clubs
- Private group sessions catered for with specialism in intellectual & physical disabilities
“I am always developing my business so make sure to check back to see what’s new”
READ HANNAH’S AMAZING MOTIVATIONAL STORY AND YOU TOO WILL BE ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
Following her personal dieting success Hannah has gone on to become a qualified & respected personal trainer, nutritionist, county champion runner, regular motivational speaker, columnist for the Irish Runner Magazine, Ambassador for Athletics Ireland and one of Ireland’s leading weight loss & fitness experts.